Miss D is Clare Eileen Donovan.
A Message from Miss D
“Wherever I have gone I have lived my life with purpose, intentionality, and with a profound sense of humility at the awesome beauty of the universe. In this journey, together with my “Dream Team”, people who have made this page and my successes possible, we have experienced the best of the generosity of humanity and the saddest realities of the human condition. I have endeavored to mobilize gente, wherever I have gone, to treat each other fairly, use their voices, fight for peace and to stand up for the environment, the disenfranchised and the visionaries at the head of the labor movement.”
- Pilates Mat Certification earned through Balanced Body under Joy Karley and the world renowned Lesley Powell
- Pilates Comprehensive Certification earned through Balanced Pilates (studios in West Harlem, LES, and Riverdale)
- LEED Accredited through USGBC
- Professional experience includes time spent in both the nonprofit world as a case management and program development specialist and substantial experience in the corporate construction management world specializing in Human Resources, Operations and Corporate Sustainability/Green Building.
- Volunteer experience in a myriad of capacities for a range of organizations including (but not limited to): Ace Mentoring (Turner Construction Representative for the Yankee Stadium team), Project H.O.M.E (Philadelphia and Camden locations), Habitat for Humanity, Variety Club through the I.B.E.W.(Philadelphia, PA), The Clearwater (Beacon, NY), and Say YES to Education.
-Prolific published author and creator of original artwork for variety of children's books
- Bachelors degree in Sociology/Psychology- Presidential Scholarship winner and Interdisciplinary Scholar